We do business with your friends:
How do I Enable Photo Tagging on My Facebook Fan Page?
Enable Photo tagging on Facebook Pages
Can't tag people or have others tag photos on your Facebook Page? Here's the quick Fix!
1. Log in to your Facebook account
2. If you are an administrator on more that one page, go to the page you wish to edit.
3. In the top-right hand corner, you will see a button that reads, "Edit Page" - select this.
4. On the left side of the page you will see a vertical list of options, select "Apps".
5. Down the center of the page, find the Photos App and select the "Go To App" link under the Photos app description.
6. Select the option that reads, "Allow fans to tag photos."
7. Save your settings.
8. DONE! Yippee!!!