We do business with your friends:
How do I Create a Facebook Fan Page for My Business?
How do I Create A Facebook Fan Page For a Business?
Facebook Pages are generally for businesses and organization. If you are the official representative of an organization, company or branded building or individual you can create a Facebook Page easily and will become the administrator of the account.
1. Choose a Page name (like the name of your business).
2. Decide what type of Facebook page your organization needs.
3. You can choose from the following:
- Local Business or Place
- Company Organization or Institution
- Brand or Product
- Artist, Band or Public “Figure
- Cause or Community
4. There are further categories to choose from in each page type.
5. Be sure to read the Facebook Pages “Terms” before committing to Page ownership.
6. Be Prepared to provide the following information:
- Business or Place
- Street Address
- Zip Code
Facebook provides easy step by step instructions from this point on what to do next, like uploading your image, inviting your friends and promoting your page.
All Facbeook Pages can also have a username and vanity URL once they have over 25 fans!